Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday, March 17, 2017

Today was a windy day so it was perfect for doing laundry.  I have plenty of it to do as we leave in a few days.  I like to wash all the bedding and every little thing.  We put the big double kayak away and took down two hammocks.  The tiki torches are put away too.  Tomorrow is the day I will store all the kitchen and bath cabinet dishes and all.  A new kitchen is coming soon! Fun, Fun!

Last night we went out for dinner with a group of friends.  We had a great time.  Afterwards we watched a late ISU game.  The night before, we had friends at our house for dinner.  The night before that we went to friends too.  So we have had a lot of late nights.  I may need a vacation when I get home!

Richard is waiting to play cards now.  He loves for me to win!

I almost forgot!  I went snorkeling here at the house this afternoon.  I didn't see a thing!  It was fun though as I just love the water.  Maybe I can still get in tomorrow too but everything has to be dry to store when we are gone.  There is that nasty thing called preparing to leave that I have to do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment