Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Another day in paradise!  Richard went fishing with Mike today.  I headed out on my bike ride/beach walk and didn't get too far on my walk when I noticed some rain in the distance.  It was heading at me at a good pace.  The sun was everywhere else!  What the heck!!  I turned around and got to my bike in the rain.  It was very light rain.  I rode home in a light rain so I was nice and cool.  I out ran it a little before home.  It didn't even rain here.

This afternoon Richard went diving and I went snorkeling.  He went with Greg and Tom wanted to go too but his neck is bad.  This worked out fine as then Tom went snorkeling with me.

I am tired tonight but it could be because I am getting a little sad.  We leave soon.  My vacation is coming to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment