Thursday, March 2, 2017

Thursday, March 2, 2017

What a day in paradise I had today!  Our weather is sunny, hot and perfect.  I went on a big early morning bike ride.  When I got back, I hung out a load of laundry.  Richard and I lounged around on our beach.

After an early lunch, we met Susan and Joe and Tom for snorkeling on the north side.  We had such a great snorkel!  We saw several eagle rays.  They are so beautiful!  Every time I have seen them, they are cruising along the sandy bottom.  This time they were soaring through the water.  Now I know why they are named "eagle" rays.  Just like an eagle soars through the air, eagle rays soar through the ocean water.

Later afternoon I read my book down on our beach under a shade umbrella.  What a life!

Our beautiful eagle rays!

Can anyone find the flounder on this picture?  They are so camouflaged  We saw two of them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment