Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday, March 5, 2015

We got up early again today.  Richard and Tom P. went out fishing this morning.  What a beautiful morning.  The water was calm and the full moon was setting.  It looked just like a huge sunset!  In the exact same place the sun sets.  What a sight!

I did my workout and house duties and was just going to head out on my bike ride when I saw them pulling into the dock.  No fish!  I think it has something to do with the full moon.  They will try again tomorrow.

We have been working on the jungle on the resort side of our property.  It has been a huge job and we are finally ready to call it finished for the year.  It really looks great!  One of these days I will take pictures so I can remember it always.  We have completed a lot of big projects this year.  Very rewarding.  Hope it all makes it through the year, hurricane season and all.
Here is our nice shark we saw while snorkeliing today.  What a beauty!

Last night we went to friends for dinner and had a nice relaxing evening.  After working so hard all day, it was a nice treat.  I took my floaty out in the water to cool off after the hard days work and there were four kite surfers there too.  It was so pretty to see their colorful kites.

This afternoon. after working hard in the morning, we went snorkeling.  We saw a huge shark and a mean looking barracuda.  Today our sky was just so clear!  Very striking!  Tonight Richard and I went out to sit on the beach chairs around 7:00 P.M.  We discovered a shark in the water right at our beach. His fin was up out of the water.  That full moon is so bright, we could easily see him.
Hello, mean looking barracuda!  

No comments:

Post a Comment