Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday, March 12, 2015

This morning we woke up early as Richard wanted to go fishing again.  The forecast for the wind was supposed to be good to get through the cut.  It was not!  After getting to the cut, it was so bad, the only thing to do was turn around and go back.  Not worth the risk.

Richard went back to bed.  I am starting to think ahead to what needs to be done to prepare for our departure in a week.  The time here goes so fast!  I didn't go to bed.  I did laundry.  Then I took our new grill tank to the area where the guy can fill it when he comes over from the Brac.  He comes around every three weeks or so.  I'm so happy to now have two tanks so I will not run out of fuel.

Jane and John arrived on Sunday as planned.  We had nice weather the whole time they were here.  The guys went bone fishing and Tarpon fishing and seemed to be enjoying themselves.  The first morning they were here, we took the boat out to go deep sea fishing.   The conditions were very bad at the cut.  We all got soaking wet!  What an adventure!  The swells were so high that we came back without even fishing.  It was treacherous!  We did get to snorkel  and that was lots of fun.  We enjoyed sitting out on the beach late and watching the stars.  We all said we could have slept out there right under the stars and been very comfy.  The day Jane and John left (yesterday),  Richard and I headed right over to the North side to snorkel.  We were so glad we weren't the ones who had to leave the island.  We got cleaned up and then  we had guests join us  for dinner.  We ate outside and watched the sunset.

Today we did some work around the house and then went to Point of Sand.  We stopped to visit some friends who live near there.  Richard and I ate a light supper tonight as we decided to go to the Hungry Iguana to watch the ISU basketball game tonight.  While there, we had some of their yummy french fries.  The best in the world!  WOW!  I also had a mud slide.  That was very good too. ISU won their game so we celebrated.

All this visiting has worn me out.  I think I'll sleep really good tonight.  Tomorrow will be another busy, fun day in paradise.
Eating out a special dinner at Southern Cross Club with Jane and John.     

No comments:

Post a Comment