Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Today is Saturday but I will first post about Friday.  We woke up on Friday to a very cloudy day.  It was so unusual and lasted until almost noon.  Some areas of the island even got a little rain.  We did some work on the grounds to take advantage of the cooler temperature.  The sun came out of course and we had a beautiful clear sky and nice hot weather.  Last night we went to some friends house and had a game night.  It was lots of fun and we think we will continue the "tradition" next year when we come back.

The weather today was spectacular, of course!  I expect nothing less any more!  We actually spent some of the morning just sitting on the beach enjoying it.  I was down there by 7:00 A.M. today.  I have to make sure I get out there a lot as our time is almost up here.  How will I ever leave!

I cleaned all the ceiling fans today.  We are starting to get the place ready for shut down.  I like to have everything nice and clean when we leave.  I took my kayak out for a long time in the afternoon.  There are so many fun things to do here.  I did some reading in my hammock today also.  There is nothing more comfy than a hammock!

As the sun was setting tonight some guy and his girl friend or wife decided to fish on our beach.  He even caught a tiny fish.  The sad thing was, when he left, he left garbage behind.  I was very disappointed.

I think I will shut down now and go sit under the stars on the beach.  We have started doing this and it is so relaxing.  Some nights we even light the Tiki torches.  What a life in paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment