Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday, March1, 2015

This morning I woke up to another beautiful day in paradise!  Richard got up early to go fishing but I didn't go.  Mike went with him as his boat is out of commission!  I went back to sleep for a little while and it was great!  I ate my breakfast out on the porch and watched the water and listened to the birds!  Doesn't get any better.  The guys didn't catch any fish.  Richard blamed it on me.  He says I am his good luck charm and I didn't go along.

I finally found out what the water fountain spray was that I saw the other day out in front of our house.  It was an eagle ray spraying up.  I knew it couldn't be a whale or a dolphin.  How lucky am I to have seen such a thing happen.  It was really something!

Today a big island sea grape tree fell down right across our driveway!  Good heavens!  Good thing it didn't land on anyone.  All our cutting and one falls down on its own.  Who would think!  Crazy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment