Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday, March 16, 2015

Yesterday the internet was down so I didn't get to type on my blog.  We had a very nice day here in paradise of course!  Richard went fishing in the morning and they caught tuna but he gave it to the guy who went with him.  I enjoyed myself here at the house and took my kayak out.  I have started thinking about going home and have been cleaning things for departure.  It is going to be hard to leave the beach behind let alone the weather!

Last night Tom and Pattie had a party at their place.  Everyone was there!  We are so fortunate to have made so many nice friends while here.  We didn't get home too late so I still sat on the beach and admired the stars.

This morning (Monday) Richard and Joe went fishing and I did some laundry and soaked up some sun on the beach. My hammock needed to be used and I obliged.  This afternoon I took my floaty out in front of the house and a big turtle swam with me!  He put his head up about a foot from me and just looked at me for the longest time.  I thought he would start a conversation he looked at me for so long.  That was a pretty special time!

Tonight we had fresh caught tuna for dinner that Richard caught this morning.  We froze the rest and will bring it back home with us.  The wind is very still tonight and it is so quiet.  Tomorrow is our last day here in paradise.  We leave on the 8:30 A.M. flight on Wednesday.
Here is a picture of the area that we cleared from the jungle this year.  We can actually hang a hammock there now!  Way off to the left on the photo is a burn pile that we will start up tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment