Thursday, January 20, 2022

January 20, 2022 Thursday

 We have been busy here on Little Cayman.  The weather has been glorious and we are so grateful to be here. The new UV Water system arrived and we discovered it was missing half of the parts.  Even the UV bulb was not there!  Crazy!  The company is starting over and sending a new one.  In the meantime, we are using bottled water.  

Today, we tested negative again on our Covid test.  It is day 10 so now we are free at last!  Yay!!  Tomorrow we will go to Southern Cross Club for pasta night.  We are going with two other couples. We are all ready to celebrate!  Then on Saturday we are all going to The Hungry Iguana for their outdoor barbeque.  They will have live music too.  So fun!  

I have been going on a long walk every morning and really enjoying it.  When I get home I do a workout as best I can here with limited equipment.  This morning after my walk, I relaxed on the beach.  Our beach is so lovely.  I'm  hoping to get my bike going here soon.  

The guys are going fishing tomorrow morning!  I'm counting on a big catch.  Could use a nice wahoo or mahi mahi!  The seas are supposed to be calm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment