Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

After a great nights sleep, I awoke in paradise!  Everyday it just amazes me that I am here.  It is so beautiful.  Our little spot here is so peaceful and perfect.  I worked outside again today as it is perfect weather for that today.  It was a relaxing day of odd jobs and laying in hammocks and reading.

I am typing this a little late tonight as this was ladies night!  Us island ladies gathered this week at Southern Cross Club for dinner and fun conversation.  The fun on this island just never stops!

Richard is at the Hungry Iguana.  Iowa State has a game tonight and he will watch it there.  The University of Iowa Coach's parents are on island.  They are also at the Hungry Iguana so there is some fun conversation there tonight also.

This is a short post as it is late and I had too much fun with the ladies and must go to bed!  I need my rest as tomorrow we are entertaining friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment