Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

We had another busy day here on Little Cayman.  I haven't posted since Saturday.  We will be glad to hopefully get our Internet installed at the house tomorrow.  Saturday evening we went to the Hungry Iguana to watch the football playoff game.  We had a hefty supper before we went but while there I had a big order of their fabulous french fries!  They have the best fries in the world!  I am still thinking about them!  HaHa!  Of course, I had a mudslide to go with!  What an evening!

Last night we had guests for dinner.  It is so fun to catch up with island friends.  The last two days were windy here so we had good days to clear some more areas on our property.  It sounds like we like to work.  It really isn't hard to do when in this paradise!

Today, was just a relaxing day mingled with some property work.  The wind was down and it was just so peaceful.  I still am in awe to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment