Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

We slept great last night on a very still, warm night.  We went to bed at 8:15 pm.  I don't know how that happened!  We were both very tired!  Richard left with Tom at 6:00 in the morning to go fishing.  The water was completely flat and we had no breeze at all again.  The deep ocean waters were very flat also.  They returned with no fish!  None of the guys were successful today.

I went on my ride and walk again.  It was a hot one.  When I got back home I took a nap in the hammock.  It was only 10:00 AM.  I had some fun visits while out, I guess that wore me out!

After lunch we had a great snorkel on the north side.  It is like you are alone in the world over there.  One would think everyone would be there enjoying it.  What a life!
 

We saw a turtle!
Sunday, the Earl and Countess of Wessex are arriving on Little Cayman.  That is Prince Edward and Sophie.  Everyone is excited on the island for their arrival.  They will eat dinner at Southern Cross Club.  Such fun!

We went to Wet Your Whistle at SCC tonight and visited with friends we hadn't seen since last year.

This was a really tight group of fish at a 40ft drop off.  I guess they like big city life!  
This was just a pretty stingray we got to enjoy seeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment