Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thursday, March 10, 2016

The last I typed on my blog was a rainy day.  Luckily, the next day was sunny and beautiful so the weather was instantly forgiven!  It has been sunny and wonderful here in paradise ever since.  We have had a guest for a few days so I have not posted.  The guys went fishing but the seas were rough.  They didn't go out as they were planning to do.  We did get to go snorkeling, so I was happy.

Today when the guys went to the tarpon pond I was going to ride my bike and do a beach walk.  The wind was blowing and I decided to just do an in house work out instead.  That was a mistake!  I took a hard fall, tripping over my own feet!  It is hard to imagine how I did such a thing.  That is why they call it an accident, I guess!  I fell on my side and hit my head on the cupboard also.  It was very scary!  I hurt all over now.

We went on a beautiful snorkel in the afternoon.  I was hoping it would help heal me.  We saw many extra huge fish and they all tried to support me and made my spirits high!

This was a beautiful sight!  Tons of "cleaner" fish on this coral.
Giant Eagle Ray.  His tail was 15 feet long!
A sweet little Box Fish.

A beautiful big Nurse Shark.

No comments:

Post a Comment