Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday, March 4, 2016

 Yesterday, about 6:30 am, the breeze started to blow very gently and some of the humity lifted.  Boy, was that nice!  I went on my bike ride and beach walk and spent the whole day outside.  In the afternoon I was in the water and reading under the umbrella on my beach chair.  I am so lucky to be here.  It is hard to describe how I felt while enjoying such a beautiful time on our very own beach in the caribbean.  Is this real!!

Richard has more boat trouble.  He was unable to fish again.  I feel bad for him.

We had such a nice time with friends last night.  We have met so many great people here.

This morning I took my kayak to Owen island early in the morning.  The water was flat and there was no wind.  The paddle was so easy.  When I got there I lounged around and went for a swim with a cute, mid sized stingray.  My bike was waiting to be ridden but varyity is the spice of life!  Richard was working  on his boat motor again.

After getting back from Owen I hit the beach lounger and read my book.  Is this for real???

This afternoon, Tom helped Richard get the boat out of the water.  He is finished for the year.  This is too bad as he has a fishing buddy arriving on Sunday.  They are planning on fishing until he leaves on Thursday morning.  Now there is no boat!  This will all get resolved and next year will be different.  He did everything he could for that motor but it is a stubborn one.


No comments:

Post a Comment