Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I woke up this morning again with the air conditioner on.  The bugs are not in the house and this is nice.  We had rain in the night and I didn't have to get up and close windows either!  The atmosphere is just different, though!  I love the windows open!  Maybe it is just because I am used to it.  Today was really hot and not very breezy.  At noon we decided to open up. The power company is disappointed, I am sure!  I worry our bill will be humongous!

Richard took the boat out fishing this morning.  He caught a nice tuna and we ate fish for dinner tonight.  Wow!  The $7,728.75 fish!!!  That is the total of all the motor and boat repairs.  I made sure I cooked that fish to perfection! Ha Ha!  He was sure a happy fisherman!

I went on my bike ride and beach walk this morning without a breeze at all.  That is unusual.  I could see the barge out in the ocean tootling along to the Brac.

This afternoon I was in the water.  It was too hot to do anything else!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment