Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saturday, March 5, 2016

I woke up this morning to another beautiful day here in paradise.  I got up and hurried along with breakfast and did a big load of laundry.  It was a necessary load!  Richard left to visit the returning fishermen about 8:30 to 8:45.  As soon as he left it started to drizzle.  I decided to wait on hanging out the clothes.  The sun would shine in a bit and the breeze would blow.  It happened and I hurried to get the clothes out.  The sun disappeared and soon it was lightly raining again.  I wish I would have brought the laundry in but I didn't.  It rained all day!  What a strange day.  My things are still out there tonight hanging on a drooping line.  In the morning I will take them down and run them through a rinse cycle and hang them back out.

I did some computer work today and spent some time on the porch and read my book and did crossword puzzles.  All day I thought it would quit raining.  I want my sunshine back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment