Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

This morning the water is completely flat again.  So pretty.  Richard went fishing but got skunked.  I did a workout and washed beach towels.  We had used all of them over the busy week.  Of course, I spent the afternoon in the water.  It is hot and sunny here.  I dried off on a beach chair while reading.  What a hard life!  I took some photos of the entrance to our driveway.  I have worked really hard cleaning trees and bushes out of the area.  Photos help me track my progress for next year. 

It is so quiet here with Natalie and Michael gone.  Now I am looking forward to Emily and Sheldon's arrival. 
Driveway entrance
This was taken early in the morning and it was already very hot!
Too shadowy to show the clean up.  Lots of dead fronds and trees/vines removed.
Our Gecko Shack sign needs some work!

End of driveway.  Cannot see the new coconuts growing. But they are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment