Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday, March 24, 2019

This morning we had clouds with a little rain very early.  I took advantage by doing my workout.  It was great to not have the hot sun on me.  I almost finished and there was the beautiful sun!  Our property needed some trimming already, so I worked on that today.  I have everything cut way back but it will grow right back again for next year's arrival.  After all that sweating it felt good to spend time in the water this afternoon.  Then I relaxed on a beach chair under my umbrella.  It was just like being in heaven.  This is the life!

I found some photos of the kids visit that I didn't post yet.  I am still missing them.
Here we are over at tiny Owen Island for lunch.  Sheldon & Emily are in the center of photo.
Emily & Sheldon are sticking their tummies way out for the pic.  Silly kids!
This is a shot of a menacing barracuda bothering us while snorkeling at Point of Sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment