Thursday, March 14, 2019

Thursday, March 14, 2019

It was another sunny, gorgeous day here in paradise.  Waking up to my beautiful ocean view every morning just gets my day off to the best start.  We had our eggs and toast breakfast out on the porch.  I had avocado with mine.  That was the last avocado.  I went to the store today and they had a few things in.  There were no avocados but they had a good amount of bananas.  These bananas were not even good enough to mush for banana bread.  How could they send such a mess to our island store!  I was amazed!

Today after lunch I headed to the water.  Just as I was getting in, I looked down and I saw a Paleheaded Blenny.  When I first spotted it I thought what is that weird shell?  I stared at it awhile and quickly ran up the beach to get the camera.  Richard spotted me and saw it too.  I never did get a photo.  He was amazing!  Looked very prehistoric!  I was just a ways into the water and scared up a big turtle too.What a day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment