Friday, February 3, 2023

Friday, February 3, 2023

Here we are in the month of February already.  We have been enjoying endless sunny, beautiful weather here on our paradise island.  We have been busy enjoying our days and also working.  Richard has been employing his new electric chain saw.  There is always some tree or shrub that needs cutting.  My order from Grand finally arrived yesterday.  It took nearly 3 weeks.  I should have specified a size on my olive oil as they sent a two liter size!  Holy cows!  

Richard and I still have our laundry piling up.  That will change as my new machines arrived today!  So exciting!  It is quite a project to get them installed but tomorrow the guys will work on getting it accomplished.  

Wednesday evening Iggy's had an "Open Mic" night and we went.  It was a lot of fun and once again I am amazed by the number of talented people on this tiny island.  The moon shone down on us and there was a lovely breeze blowing.  When the people weren't performing, one could hear the waves breaking on the shore. The bugs weren't invited, so it was perfect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment