Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday, February 11,2020

We have been having so much fun!  It is always great when your kids come to visit!  They arrived on Sunday.  We had fresh fish and potato salad for dinner and started playing cards.  Yesterday we had a pancake breakfast and got busy.  We took the boat to Owen Island and put out our anchor.  The kids had some new equipment they wanted to try out so this was the perfect place.  The water was so warm.  In the shallow water, close to the beach a great big stingray was inches from me.  It was amazing!  A couple jacks showed up immediately.  Then we discovered a big beautiful Star Fish close to shore.  He was orange and lovely.  Richard said a Nurse Shark swam by me but I missed that.  It was unusual to see all these critters in the area we were at. 

Today, it is diving day.  Off with the Southern Cross Club Crew!

1 comment:

  1. You are back on the island!!!
    January flew by for me and I just looked for you this afternoon. I love to read about your adventures. Please share a lot of pictures. The earthquake/tsunami post was SCARY! That hasn't ever happened before, right?

    ReplyDelete