Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Today was a simply glorious day on Little Cayman Island.  I did my workout this morning.  We inflated my ball and I used my yoga mat also.  It was a good sweaty, hot workout!  I did laundry and it dried just like it was in a clothes drier.  The wind was blowing on the clothes with that nice hot sunshine.

I was very lazy today.  We put a hammock on the beach in the new area we cleaned out.  It is the most perfect spot!  Once I settled there, I simply couldn't get out.  After lunch I raked the drive area a little and settle on my hammock there.  Later in the afternoon I settled on a beach chair until it was time to make supper.  What a life!!

Last evening we had friends over for dinner and played SushiGo.  It's a card game.  We had a great time.

I haven't been in the water.  Yesterday when I was working, a log fell on my ankle (on the outside).  It scraped it pretty nicely and I have a lovely bruise.  I am so grateful it didn't break my ankle. I think the water would be bad for my wound.  I'm sure I'll be ready in a few days.

Here are a few current pictures.  We removed that giant twisted Island Grape Tree in front of the house.  Yay!    

No comments:

Post a Comment