Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday, January 22, 2016

It is a beautiful hot sunny day here on Little Cayman today.  Richard and I worked outside all day.  We are trying to get the grounds back where we left it last March.  Things sure grow around here.  I pretty much have removed all the stickers but today there were more to be found!  The big island grape that Richard loves (and I hate) on the beach got gigantic and was hanging low this year.  We decided it had to be removed!  I thought we would need help with it but we started and it is quite the project!  But the view is spectacular!  I am so glad it is gone!  I will post photos when we are completely finished with it.  It added at least $5,000.00 to our property value by removing it!  Hahaha!

After our showers, we are now heading to the north side to look at the water over there and then fill up the gas cans for the boat.

I sat on the beach this afternoon and shut me eyes for a minute.  I opened them and was just blown away by the beauty and peacefullness.  This is such a gift to be hear again!

No comments:

Post a Comment