Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday, March 4, 2012

We were up late last night and the party music was blaring until 2:00 A.M.  We slept great right through it.  That is what this environment will do for you.  There was no wind all day today and it was very hot.  It was a perfect day for the water.  Richard went to the tarpon pond and caught tons of tarpon this morning.  He said it was the last time for this year.  I watered the coconuts and went on a nice long kayak ride.  Then I laid in the hammock and started a new book on my Kindle.  Before I knew it I was eating my lunch. 

After lunch we snorkeled again.  We so enjoy it.  Conditions were just perfect.  Sometimes we would go through some very cold water spots.  Mostly the water was very warm.  The cold spots would be super clear also.  Almost weirdly clear.  We encountered some super large lobsters, nice stingrays, beautiful coral of course, and I could go on and on.  This is probably it for the year.  Tomorrow is going to be windy they say out of the northeast.  We'll see.  Our flight out is at 6:00 Tuesday evening.  Then we overnight in Grand.  We had a nice long time here this year but it is never long enough.   

No comments:

Post a Comment