Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, March 5,2012

We woke up around 4:30 A. M. to the sound of a rain shower. It was a pretty good rain. There was a front coming through and they said we would have some wind all day. I jumped out of bed to close windows. It was just about 5 to 10 minutes of rain. It was windy all day though. It felt good. We did some last minute work. We chopped down a lot of trees and hauled them out. I moved some more rocks on the beach. I also managed to read and relax on the beach and Richard got some nice bone fishing done.


This is our last night on Little Cayman this year. Our flight to Grand is tomorrow at 5:50 P.M. It was so much fun to be here this year. I feel I made the very most of every minute here. I know how lucky I am. Tomorrow we will eat supper at the Wharf Restaurant on Grand Cayman. The next morning it is off to airport world. Hopefully we can have a nice long stay again next year on the island. I have my list of things to bring from home started for next year. The one thing I'll probably never forget again is my face wash. What a riot!

Today we looked up information on the little green lizards we see here that are so cute. They are called Anolis. They are only found on Little Cayman. Nowhere else in the world. How cool is that? When I talk to them, they cock their heads at me. One could have them as a pet I guess if here long enough.

We will get through Spring, Summer and Fall and before we know it, we'll be back on Little Cayman. Next year I'll blog again.



No comments:

Post a Comment