Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30, 2011 Sunday

Today I woke up and discovered I had slept really well. This relaxed atmospear really soothes a person. Brandon and Richard went diving this morning on the SSC dive boat. They came back telling stories of all the fabulous creatures they saw underwater. I do believe them. I stayed at the house and worked on the yard pulling weeds. It brought back memories of last year. The morning just flew by. Of course it was time to do laundry. It was a beautifuly morning to hang it out on the line. Once again, my line is rigged with a pully so I can stand on the porch and roll it on out.

We had a good lunch, and then got to work again. Mid afternoon we headed over to the Blue Lagoon and had an ice cream drink. We can't do that every day as it came to $25 for three drinks. I do have a blender here (can you believe that) so I could make my own. Might be fun. It is good to get out though. While there, Betty Bau (Boo) came in. We invited her to come see the house. She was gone last year when we were here so it was nice to see her.

Tonight I made speghetti and meat sauce for dinner. I made a spinach and mango salad with it. We had our piece of chocolate for desert. Brandon hasn't had a soda since arriving at the house. Maybe he can break the habit? Poor guy must be going through withdrawal.

There are no photos to post tonight as I am too sleepy. Brandon wanted to go diving again tomorrow but not sure it will work. SSC said suddenly a photographer is coming and he is bringing helpers so the boat is too full. They will call at last minute if they have room. So it looks like the agenda for tomorrow will be fishing and snorkling. What a rough life. I can't wait to wake up and get out of bed tomorrow.

Tonight we sleep without a ceiling fan in our room as I was fluffing a blanket and it hit the fan when turned on. Broke a blade right off the thing. Boy! What a ruckus! Our new fans will be arriving on the barge on Wednesday baring any bad ocean waves.

Tomorrow I hope to have time to do a little raking on the beach sand. We have been able to get things under control here even though some grew back. Some weed things I pulled never grew back at all. Yes!

Richard and Brandon are both snoring so it must be time for bed. Another glorious day in paradise is over.

3 comments:

  1. Dear mom,

    Please proofread your posts. It's A-T-M-O-S-P-E-R-E not Atmospear!!! Come on now your daughter is getting a Masters degree in Atmospheric Science!!

    That is all,
    Love you,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for god's sake I missed the H

    A-T-M-O-S-P-H-E-R-E

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I had a good laugh about that emily. :P

    ReplyDelete