Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday 1/29/11

The three of us cannot believe it is Saturday already. We worked in the yard early as it wasn't as hot then. Mid morning we headed to SSC for Brandon to do the pool dive instruction. I went along and walked the beach and read a good book. Talk about relaxing! We ate lunch there too and visited with some people we met there last year who were also vacationing.

Back at the house, I made some potatoe salad and then Brandon and I went on a nice long kayak ride on smooth beautiful water. What a ride! Brandon took a lot of nice photos of some hugh birds and some of the houses here. He seemed to enjoy himself. I think he likes it here. I'm sorry to say Richard worked on the beach while we played. Poor Richard. The beach is taking shape though, thanks Richard.

I grilled some meat and vegees to go with the potatoe salad. This island life is wonderful!

We then headed to the Blue Lagoon for a treat, but they weren't open. Saturday night and not open. Figure that out. Oh well, we went back to the house and ate chocolate. Hard to beat that.

It is off to bed for us. Tomorrow morning at 8:00 we will be at SSC so Brandon and Richard can go diving. I think I'll stay here and do something fun. Actually, I am planning on raking the beach.

I've finally got a few photos to post. Do we look like we are having fun or what!

Here is a photo of the three of us (myself, Brandon, and Richard), getting ready to snorkle at Point of Sand at Little Cayman. We saw the most beautiful corals and fish and a 5 and 1/2 foot baracuda. Excitement! We sure had fun! Perfect weather, I might add.



Here is a pic. Richard took as we were walking at Southern Cross Club today. We were enjoying ourselves as Brandon was doing his pool dive instruction. He will ocean dive tomorrow.
Colorful geckos crawling on the bedroom wall. Next I will find some contempory bright orange colored lamps for the nightstands.



Brandon in the pool with his instructor for the pool dive. He did a great job.





2 comments:

  1. Mom, that pic of you in your swimming suit seems to be telling me you need to eat more junk food because you are far too skinny!!! I also like the Boy's outfit as he looks like a safari guy

    :-)

    Put up more gecko pics please!!!

    ReplyDelete