Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday, January 21, 2023

 The weather continues to be perfect here in paradise.  Back home it is cold and snowy so am I in the right place at the right time!!

I've been very busy getting back in the "swing of things" here.  Our store is empty so I placed an order to Brac and it finally arrived.  I forgot a lot of things though. I guess I panic ordered!!!  So I placed a big order to a place on Grand tonight.  It is kind of scary not having a grocery store on island.  What is going on?  

Today, I started my first load of laundry.  Richard had a ton of things already.  My washer broke down.  I luckily went back there for something else and discovered water flooding everywhere.  What a disaster.  It is not the hoses but somehow the actual machine.  I ordered a new stackable from Grand.  It will be here in 2 weeks if the barge makes it.  Guess I will wash clothes in the bathtub???  Fun! Just another adventure while living on a tiny island in the Caribbean.

Richard took the boat out this morning and came back with tuna!  We had tuna for supper tonight and it was so yummy!  This is living! 

No comments:

Post a Comment