Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I'm still in paradise!  It's a beautiful, sunny, hot, glorious day here.  Today is Super Tuesday at the tiny grocery store.  15% off your purchases on the first Tuesday of every month.  My list was ready and I headed to the truck early.  The truck was deader than a door nail.  Luckily, we brought a battery charger/jumper with us to the island.  It started but that was it.  Bought a new battery at the store and it wasn't included in the 15% off sale.  Batteries just don't last on this island.  It's a miracle if you get two years out of one.  I saved $62.00 on my groceries with the discount.  YES!

We discovered our tiny iquana is still living in the hood of our truck.  We hadn't seen him and were worried.  Yesterday, he showed up in front of the truck and jumped right in. 

Saturday, The Hungry Iguana restaurant had a BBQ out on their deck with live music.  The whole island showed up!  It was so much fun.  I think it would be successful if they did it once a week. 

I've been busy going on bike rides,  going on walks, swimming, reading on the beach, laying in a hammock, snorkeling and socializing.  I think I'm living my best life!

No comments:

Post a Comment