Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Tuesday, April, 2, 2019

I awoke to another perfect day in paradise!  It was hot and sunny with barely a breeze.  The water is super flat.  Today I read my very first blog posts from when we first bought our Little Cayman property.  Even though I lived it, I was amazed by the photos and posts of the early days.  I had some good laughs and fun reminiscing.  We have accomplished a lot here and Richard and I are both very proud of our hard work.  Hopefully, we will have many years to enjoy our home here.

This flat water invited me out for a kayak journey.  I spent the afternoon out exploring our waters.  It was very easy paddling with this flat water and no wind. 

Richard built a frame for our big map of the Caribbean.  I have finished putting the third coat of paint on it so we can hang it back on the wall properly.  While I was painting today, the female iguana visited me.  She sat by me the whole time I painted.  She even watched me while I worked.  She is such good company! 

Tonight we had fresh black fin tuna, fresh from the sea today,  for supper.  I made a stir fry with it.  It was so yummy.  I need to fix this again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment