Friday, March 18, 2022

March 18, 2022 Friday

 I'm still here in paradise! The weather here this year has been really great.  Pretty much hot and sunny every day with a nice breeze.  If I sit in the shade with a breeze it is absolutely ideal.  I am sure living the good life! 

Today, we bought a new used truck.  It is on Grand yet.  Our current truck has seen its better days.  This environment is hard on things.  Someone is buying it though, so that is good.  The poor thing won't go to the junk yard.  

We had a great snorkel again today.  We saw a very large beautiful angel fish, a nurse shark, a huge school of blue tang, and numerous others!  On the way in I spotted a flounder laying on the bottom just a few feet from shore.  He was almost invisible!  All you could see was his eye moving.  What fun!!  How lucky am I to be able to snorkel whenever I want!! That's why they call it paradise!  

Tonight we are watching ISU play in the NCAA tournament.  We had an early supper of tuna so we don't miss a basket! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment